Wednesday, October 9, 2013

October 9, 2013 training

Today I performed my Tabata and ab training and running. Great day all around. Worked on staying slower with my running pace. Looking at form and distance vs speed.
This morning I got up and did my Tabata and ab training first off. I did 4 rounds of the Tabata routine. I felt stronger today than Monday. Afterwards performed my abdominal routine to strengthen abs and core. Increased my plank holds to 45 secs.
After came home and drank protein shake and recovered and got ready for work, I did my daily runs to/from work. Morning run was 4.5 miles in 43:30 a 9:35 mile pace. This afternoon did the return run home 4.5 miles in 42:42 a 9:25 mile pace. Running was good today, still want to slow down pace more.
Today's workout
Tabata Training 4 rounds
Fly push ups
Rest
Pull ups
Rest
Air squats
Rest
V-push ups
Rest
Alternating Lunges
Rest
Explosion squats
Rest
Mountain Climbers
Rest
Burpees
Rest
Rest 1 min between rounds
Finished with abdominal/core routine
50 crunches
12 scissors
12 Mason twist
45 sec plank
45 sec side plank left
45 sec side plank right
10 downward dog w/ hip ext knee to elbow, knee to forehead, knee to opposite elbow...that is 1 rep, 10 reps done each leg.
Cool down with stretches.

No comments:

Post a Comment