Thursday, October 17, 2013

October 17, 2013 run

Just got back from an easy run today. I only did 4 miles. Did not really want to do a lot since got to travel this evening to Mobile, AL for the Spartan Sprint on Saturday outside Biloxi, MS. I will still do my training tomorrow.
Today's run was easy like I said. I planned to do this morning, but it has been raining most of the day. Still was a slight misty rain when I ran, but decided to do anyway. Temperature said 55, felt like 45. The course had some good hills in it. One short fairly steep one and one long gradual climb. The rest were medium to short climbs.
I completed my run today in 33:33 a 8:23 pace per mile. Stretches to cool down afterwards.
Now time to finish getting ready to head out. Happy training to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment