Wednesday, October 30, 2013

October 30, 2013 training

This morning I did my Tabata routine, followed by abdominal workout, burpees and sprints. Today it was back to my routine that I designed to do over 4 weeks. Feel like my back is getting stronger. The towel pull ups are tough, but getting 6 in 20 secs now. Pistol squats getting little easier, still having balance issues when doing them.
After my Tabata routine I did my abdominal workout. Abs are getting stronger I can definitely tell, but still have ways to go til I reach my goal.
I then did my burpees. Always tough, but once get into a smooth rhythm I can move through them pretty good.
Finished off with 4x1 min sprints with 2 min recovery. Sprints were better today than Monday. Think I will add 2 more on Fri.
Today's workout
Tabata 3 rounds
Elevator push ups
Rest
Pull ups
Rest
Alt dumbbell curls
Rest
Towel pull ups
Rest
Squat concentration curls
Rest
Pistol squat left
Rest
Pistol squat right
Rest
Rest 1 min b/w rounds repeat 3x

Abdominals
Crunches 60
V-ups 20
Crunchy frog 20
Russian Twist 25 each side

Burpees 30

Sprints 4x1min with 2 min recovery
Stretch afterwards to increase flexibility and improve my running and working out.

No comments:

Post a Comment