Monday, October 28, 2013

October 28, 2013 training

This afternoon I was able to do my training for the day. This morning was wet and rainy. I am sore from running the Ragnar Relay TN this past Friday and Saturday. Did not realize my abs were as sore until started my workout. I do Tabata routines for my workouts. Today was no different. Only thing was the routine I designed was to work on my biceps more and I forgot to grab my dumbbells to bring to park. Oh well so I changed it up for today to get through my workout. After my Tabata routine I did ab workout. Man were they sore. But was able to push through it. When done with this I did 30 burpees. These are always a blast. Finished my workout today with 4x1 min sprints with 2 min recovery b/w sprints. I was blasted at the ended of this. What a great workout after long weekend of running.

Today's Workout
Tabata 3 rounds
Elevator push ups
Rest
Pull ups
Rest
Squats
Rest
Towel pull ups
Rest
Dips
Rest
Pistol squat left
Rest
Rev grip pull ups
Rest
Pistol squat right
Rest
Rest 1 min b/w rounds

Abdominal workout
60 crunches
20 v-ups
10 crunchy frogs
25 Russian twist

Burpees 30

Sprints 4x1 min with 2 min recovery
Stretch afterwards!

No comments:

Post a Comment