Friday, October 25, 2013

October 25, 2013 training/Race day!

Well, I was up early thus morning to get my workout in. Felt great outside this morning, cold 29 degrees. Very refreshing to breathe in that air though, really opens the lungs.
This morning did my Tabata routine and abdominal workout. Pistol squats were a little better today, still having to use poles for balance. The towel pull ups are tough, only getting 5-6 reps in the 20 secs. I will just have to keep pushing. Finished my workout this morning with 30 burpees. These are becoming my new friend!
Now that workout is done, time to finish getting ready for the Ragnar Relay TN. My first run is at 230 PM today. I am excited about this race. Have heard they are a blast to do. Hope everyone has great Friday!
Workout
Tabata 3 rounds
Elevator push ups
Rest
Pull ups
Rest
Alt dumb bell curls
Rest
Towel pull ups
Rest
Squat concentration curls
Rest
Left pistol squat
Rest
Hammer curls
Rest
Right pistol squat
Rest
Rest 1 min b/w rounds
Abdominals
60 crunches
100 Russian twists (50 per side)
30 burpees

No comments:

Post a Comment