Monday, October 21, 2013

October 21, 2013 training

This morning I was at again. This time new Tabata routine. Crazy thing was I had just completed the Spartan Sprint on Saturday, felt good yesterday...few sore places. Today when I started and did the first pull up, oh my! I could feel it in my arms, back, and abdominals.
But anyway, enough complaining. This morning in the 40 degree weather I went back to work. I did 3 rounds of my new routine. Focusing more on my back and biceps this 4 weeks.
Did not run today. I will run the next 2 days. I am running the Ragnar Relay TN this coming Friday. Looking forward to this adventure.
Today's Routine
Tabata 3 rounds
Elevator push ups
Rest
Pull ups
Rest
Alternating bicep curls
Rest
Towel pull ups
Rest
Squat concentration curls
Rest
Pistol squat left
Rest
Alt hammer curl
Rest
Pistol squat right
Rest
Rest 1 minute between rounds.
After my tabata routine I did a new abdominal routine.
Crunches 60
Russian twist 100 (50 each side)
Finished off my routine today with 30 burpees. Figured since had to do 90 in Spartan Sprint I could punish myself with 30 after each workout.
Stretches to cool down! Happy Monday and training!

No comments:

Post a Comment