Sunday, December 1, 2013

December 1, 2013

I have not posted in little over a week. Starting a new month, December, the last of 2013. So going to go out with a bang these next 30 days.
I am still training to run the marathon in Mobile, AL in January 2014. I have a few challenges going right now. One is the 30 burpees a day for 30 days by Spartan races. The others are a plank challenge and wall sit challenge. More than halfway done with each of these. Just started a toes to bar challenge that I put together on G+, tomorrow starting a 10 day fit challenge, and finally doing the Spartan Coaching workout for 30 days. So with all the challenges, they will become my workouts instead of me developing one this month.
I am hoping to gain more nutrition knowledge during the 10 day fit challenge. This has always been my downfall. Yes I have followed the Paleo eating and high protein eating plans, but have plateaued lately with fat loss and muscle gains. I did lean up some on 30 day ab challenge that finished on Thanksgiving. But still would like to be leaner.
As for training today. I did 30 burpees and 5 toes to bar. I then ran for 60 min completing 7.3 miles in that time. Afterwards completed 150 sec plank hold and 70 sec wall sit.
Looking forward to this month as work toward becoming a healthier and more fit individual. This journey for these goals continues to be more fun and challenging each day. The challenges continue to push me to be better.
Enjoy your Sunday and all the festive things for the holiday season.

Before and after pics from the 30 day ab challenge I did. I finally can see a couple abdominal muscles!

No comments:

Post a Comment