Friday, December 20, 2013

December 19-21, 2013

The past 3 days training have been good. Thursday I didn't do the entire workout. Sometimes life just gets in the way. Between kids, work and Christmas parties, I just could not get the long workout in the mix. I did finish day 30 of the #30burpees30days challenge. I also did 20 toes to bar in the challenge been doing. My grip has been the issue with these. I was not able to get all 20 at once. I did 10, 5, 5. But going to keep pushing.
Friday was different day. Workout was quick, but very good. This routine was 3 rounds with minimal rest of 50 prisoner squats and 400 meter sprint for time. I completed in exactly 10 minutes. Those first couple steps after the squats were rough. The sprints were b/w 5:45-6:15 mile pace for 400 meters. Not too bad, would like to be faster. Afterwards did 30 burpees and 22 toes to bar. And I did all these in one set. I just held on for dear life and put it to the grind to get these in. Man they are extremely tough.
Today I had another good workout. This was another quick routine, but tough. I did 2 rounds of 100yd sandbag shuttle run, 50yd army crawl, 50yd crab walk. The shuttle run I carried a 15lb sandbag. This was not bad, next time I will do a heavier one. The army crawl was not too bad, except for the grass burns on my elbows. The crab walk is a killer. It destroys my triceps and shoulders. Afterwards I did 30 burpees and finished with 22 toes to bar. Bound and determine to not lose grip and conquer this challenge. Extremely pumped after workout.
Have a great Saturday and weekend. Happy training!

No comments:

Post a Comment