Sunday, December 22, 2013

December 22, 2013

Today's workout was pretty good. It was a 5k run for time and compare to day 4. I don't feel like I ran that well today. I wore a new pair of Vibram's today. That was not the smartest thing to do, but that is neither here nor there. I also have not been eating great the last week. Working in nursing home is tough during holidays with all the cookies, etc that come into building. But with all of that, I still was 11 secs faster than the run on Dec 4th. Today I completed in 21:51 vs 22:02 on Dec 4th. Still want to be faster. Have 10 days til my first 5k of 2014. Would like to complete in under 20 min.
After my run I did 25 toes to bar. My hands very tender from previous 2 days, so I was not able to hold my grip for all 25. I did 12, 8, 5. I will shoot to get all tomorrow. When finished these I did 30 burpees to end my workout. I think it is time to bump up to 40 a day. We will see tomorrow morning.
Hope everyone had a great Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment