Wednesday, December 18, 2013

December 15-18, 2013

Have not blogged in few days! I have had some tough workouts. I continue to do my daily burpees challenge. After this afternoon I have complete 29 days. As for my workouts, here is what been doing.
Sunday 15th I did 3 rounds of 30 burpees and 400 meter sprint. 3 minutes rest between rounds. Monday 16th I did 6 kettle bell swings on the minute for 20 minutes. Been a while since done any of these. My upper back was feeling it. Tuesday 17th was 10, 9, 8...3, 2, 1 of kettle bell swings and pull ups for time. I completed in 9:28. I can definitely tell not done pull ups in a while. They were rough. Today was very hard. Shoulders are really getting sore and it has only been couple hours since finished workout. Today was 3 rounds of 800 meter runs and 100 meter reverse bear crawls with minimal rest for time. I completed this workout in 25:39. 
I have also been doing the toes to bar challenge I designed. Sunday was 15, not to bad. Still issues with grip at times. Monday and Tues was 17 both days. I did not have much of an issue with these. Now today on the other hand was hard. Today was 20, I got the reps in, but my grip killed me. I had to complete in 3 sets 11, 6, 3. Hope tomorrow will be better.
Overall good past few days of training!

No comments:

Post a Comment