Wednesday, December 11, 2013

December 10 & 11, 2013

The past 2 days have been great workouts. I am really enjoying these routines. Yesterday's workout was tough, but today's was not too bad. I am still sore from Sunday, but continue to push.
Tuesday my workout was 5 minute burpees test. That was hard. AMRAP in the 5 min. I did 52...started out too fast. I did 15 in first minute, by the time minute 2 had passed I was sucking wind. At the end I was looking for some oxygen. After my burpees and I could breathe, I did 5 minute plank hold. That took whatever I had left out of me. Later on in day I did 30 more burpees for the challenge I am doing and 14 toes to bar. I was surprised at how well I was able to do on the toes to bar. It does pull everything in my body when I do them.
Today was little easier. I was surprised with my running today. It has been a week or so since actually able to run other than when suppose to for workout. This morning I did my routine which was 3 rounds of 5 pull ups, 10 push ups, 15 yd bear crawl with 1 min rest b/w rounds. Bear crawl was easier. Afterwards I did 30 burpees. An hour and half later after kids went to school, I ran to work. This a 4.5 mile run. I was just doing a jog to work like normally so I thought which normally takes 37-41 min. I did not feel like was running very fast and was not breathing that hard. When I finished I had done the run in 34:40 a 7:42 pace. I guess the burpees and other activities are really paying off. This afternoon I did the 14 toes to bar. I could feel these more today. Only reason I waited was the bars outside were slick with ice this AM. I could manage the pull ups, but was worried about slipping off during the TTB.
Training is going great. If my eating would not stray off I would have great results. But all I can do is continue to work hard and try. Have great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment