Wednesday, December 4, 2013

December 4, 2013

Today was a great training day, eating was not good though. This morning I was to run a 5K for time. I added to that. So I ran the 5K in 22:02. Not a bad time. Could have been faster. Always seems slower when not chasing or someone chasing you as when running a race. When I got to 5K mark, I gave myself 4 min to complete 30 burpees. Oh did it take the 4 min. I finished last burpee, took a couple of breaths and was time to run again. After the burpees I did another 5K run back home. Pace was slower this time. When finished that 5K, I did 7 toes to bar, 80 sec wall sit, 210 sec plank hold, and stretches to cool down.
So today was the halfway point of the 30 burpees 30 days challenge. But I honestly don't know which one I am more proud about, the fact that I have completed 15 consecutive days of doing burpees or the fact that I did a 210 second plank hold. The seconds will continue to increase with the planks and burpees will continue on, so let's see when month is over.
Great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment