Monday, December 9, 2013

December 8 & 9, 2013

Sunday was a nasty day. I was to get up and run 18 miles early that morning and it was pouring down rain. Instead of running got up and finished helping my friend finish up move. When got done yesterday evening I did my workout. Thought it was going to be fairly easy until I started. I was sore from Friday's bear crawls and Saturday's hike.
Sunday was crab walk 50m and reverse crab walk 25m, then perform 25 prisoner squats. Oh my! I thought bear walks were tough...crab walking was very tough. Who needs weights for shoulder and triceps work? Not me! They were destroyed after these walks. I performed 2 rounds of this routine with 2 minutes rest between rounds. Afterwards I did 30 burpees, 110 sec wall sit and 240 sec plank hold.
So today I have been feeling my shoulders. The workout today was great. It consisted of pull ups. I could tell not done in couple weeks. But still able to squeeze out the reps. Also today was suppose to sprint row on erg machine, but did not have access to one, so I did a 2 minute sprint. The workout was 3 rounds of 15 pull ups and 2 minute sprint. Gave myself 1 minute b/w rounds. Afterwards I did 3 sets of 30 sec bottom push up hold a superset with 10 wall squats. Then I did 30 burpees, 120 sec wall sit, 12 toes to bar and 270 second plank. Besides weather being wet cold and nasty and interfering with my runs, workouts have been great.

No comments:

Post a Comment