Saturday, December 14, 2013

December 14, 2013

Today I combined yesterday's workout with today's. I did get my 30 burpees in yesterday, but was not able to do the running routine that was schedule due to a sick child. So I decided to do Friday and today's this morning.
First part of the routine was to run 60 minutes, record distance and compare to day 1. Well I was little slower this AM with the run, I did 7.15 miles, last time 7.3. Then I was to continue running 30 more minutes. Well I decided I was going to run 20 miles this AM. But at 1 1/2 hours I had ran 10.42 miles. I finished the morning run with 20 miles at 2:59:32 miles. Not too bad! I was shooting for 3 hrs to complete. I did it!
After about 2 hours to recover, I did today's routine. This was great routine. Never had done goblet squats before. I did them with 25# weight. Routine was 2 rounds of 20 goblet squats and 20 push ups with 30 second rest. Afterwards I did 30 burpees.
Today was great! Accomplished a distance never done before and am closer to reaching my marathon goal.
Have great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment