Tuesday, December 3, 2013

December 3, 2013

Another day another workout. I had a good workout this morning. Little sore from bear crawls and burpees. But nothing too bad. This morning's routine was short and sweet. I started with quick warm up, 60 sec jog in place, 60 sec butt kick, 60 sec jumping jacks and 50 arm circles in both directions. Doesn't take much to get blood pumping. Next came the routine: 3 rounds of 60 sec prisoner squat immediately into 30 sec low push up hold, then up into 60 sec high push up hold. 1 minute rest between rounds. Oh geez were my shoulders, arms, and pecs shaking from the holds. Then I did toes to bar. The swing set was wet from over night rain we had so after my 3rd rep I slipped off the set. I then ran back into the house grabbed an old towel and dried off the swing set. After I dried it , I started over and completed the 7 reps today. Next I did my daily 30 burpees. Ended the workout with 180 sec plank and stretches to cool down and increase my flexibility.
Hope everyone had good training day!

No comments:

Post a Comment