Saturday, December 7, 2013

December 7, 2013

Today was another good workout. It was cold, windy and damp. At least not raining this morning. I was feeling the effects from yesterday's workout this morning as well.
Today's workout was designed to build grip strength along with working on downhill running. I was to hike 20 min uphill carrying a heavy object, then at 20 min had to sprint back to the start. I did not have a place to just hike uphill, but the place I did hike was up and down hill.
So I did my hikes carrying a 5 gallon bucket full of water (40#). Once I hit the 20 minute mark, I gave myself 6 minutes to sprint back to the start. It took every second to get back. Then once back at start, I repeated this activity again.
After finishing the 2nd sprint, I rested about 2 min, then did 10 toes to bar, 30 burpees, 240 second plank hold, and 100 second wall sit.
This was a great workout. Realized I need to work on my grip strength. Have great Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment