Thursday, December 12, 2013

December 12, 2013

This morning I had great workout. Actually split the workout into 2 for the day. Morning routine was 2 rounds of 1 mile runs then 15 burpees for time. I completed the workout in 15:53. The second mile was actually 10 sec faster than the first mile. I ran a 6:53 first mile and 6:43 second mile. I believe that the way I have been training lately has contributed to the faster times with my runs.
This afternoon was my second workout. I did 30 burpees for my daily 30 burpees challenge. I believe that when the 30 days is up, I will continue doing 30+ daily. After my burpees I did a 130 second wall sit and then a 4 min plank hold. I was hot and starting to sweat when I finished the burpees and wall sit, but about half way through plank I was really sweating and wet when done. This is another exercise that will be part of my daily routine from today forward.
Great workouts, great day! Hope everyone else had wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment