Friday, December 6, 2013

December 6, 2013

Today was a cold wet day! Don't know about you guys training, but I was not really looking forward to going outside and doing this one. But I did it anyway. I am so glad it was rest day from plank and toes to bar.
Today's workout though has left me freaking sore. My shoulders were on fire when done, and I am feeling it in my legs tonight. I never thought that bear crawls would make me feel this way. But oh my!! I was gasping for breath and trying to come up with thoughts to keep my mind off the fact that my shoulders were about to fall off. I wanted to give up, but I dug deep and completed the workout.
Workout today
3 rounds
100m bear crawl
50m reverse bear crawl
2 minute rest
I think the reverse bear crawl was harder than I could have imagined.
Afterwards I completed day 17 of the 30 burpees 30 day challenge, and finished with a 90 second wall sit.
What a great challenge today, but I completed it. Look forward to tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment