Monday, December 2, 2013

December 2, 2013

Today's training was wet. It was raining easy during the workout. Workout was tougher than I thought would be. Started with a 1 mile run for time. I did this in 6:17. Felt like I should have been able to run this faster. But now I have something to improve on. Afterwards I did 2 rounds of the following: Run 800m, 100m bear crawl, 3 min walk. Then I completed 30 burpees, day 13 of the 30 day challenge. Next I did 5 toes to bar, 180 sec plank hold, which seemed forever, a 70 sec wall sit and stretches to cool down and improve flexibility. I wanted to do a 3 mile run after the wall sits, but the rain became harder. Figure might be able to do this evening if not raining.
The bear crawls were tough. I knew I hated them when younger during football. I see why. It worked every bit of my body crawling like that.
Happy training today!

No comments:

Post a Comment