Thursday, December 5, 2013

December 5, 2013

I had a great day training. When done I was soaked with sweat and sucking wind. Felt great!
Workout started with 3 rounds of 400m run then a 200m active rest. So I did bounding skips for my active rest. Really focusing on driving the front leg up and getting some height. After the 3 rounds, I performed 3x15 burpees with 1 min rest between sets.
Next I did 9 toes to bar. These were still not too bad. I feel like the challenge will get harder after about 12 reps. After those I did an 80 second wall sit, followed by a 210 second plank hold. Man I was feeling that in every muscle. Last but not least, I finished the workout off with 30 burpees. Stretches to cool down afterwards.
Great routine and workout today. Took a while to breath normal again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment