Monday, September 30, 2013

September 30, 2013 training

Today I had a great training session. Normally I do in the morning, but after being up late cause my daughter would not go to sleep, I did this afternoon. It was back to my Tabata training, sprints and abdominal work today. Felt really strong today during the workout. All my reps increased on the exercises. I increased to 10 sprints this afternoon. It was awesome!
Today's routine
Tabata Training 3 rounds
Fly push ups
Rest
Pull ups
Rest
Air squats
Rest
V-push ups
Rest
Alternating Lunges
Rest
Explosion squats
Rest
Mountain Climbers
Rest
Burpees
Rest
Rest 1 min between rounds
Then I ran 10x30 sec sprints with 60 sec recovery rest.
Finished with abdominal/core routine
30 crunches
12 scissors
12 Mason twist
30 sec plank
30 sec side plank left
30 sec side plank right
10 downward dog w/ hip ext knee to elbow, knee to forehead, knee to opposite elbow...that is 1 rep, 10 reps done each leg.
Cool down with stretches.

No comments:

Post a Comment