Sunday, September 8, 2013

Sept 8, 13 training/ update

Today I will give update on my training this past week. I logged around 34 miles running this past week. By Thurs of last week I had hit a little wall. Think my mileage was increased a little too fast. I also did my workout 2x last week and ab routine 5x last week. I took Sat off from any activity. Also this was my cheat meal for the week. My weight is back down, weighing in at 190# and waist is now 37 5/8".
Today I did 30 burpees, which I will start doing daily, and my ab routine, increased to 30 sit ups, 30 crunches, 15 scissors, 20 Mason twist and 20 Superman's.
This week going to try and push for the extra miles with running, getting me to 45 miles this week.
Trying to get my eating cleaner this week so I can continue getting leaner. I have 4 weeks til I run the half marathon, 6 weeks til Spartan Sprint in MS, and 7 weeks til Ragnar Relay TN. Looking forward to what results I can accomplish and the upcoming week of workouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment