Thursday, September 26, 2013

September 26, 2013 running

Today was another running day. I did my usual run to work and home. My plan was 6 miles in the morning and 6 this afternoon. I took the same route this morning as I took Tuesday morning, so I was got the 6 miles in. This afternoon was different story. I tried another route to see how it was. But miscalculated again, but under calculated. Instead of the 1.4 miles over this afternoon, I was a mile under. Oh well.
I did have pretty descent pace this morning. I was not as sore as Tuesday morning. I did the 6 miles this morning in
49:33 an 8:10 pace. First mile seemed a little slow, but I got in to a rhythm and felt great.
This afternoon I ran back home. I took a different route. The course I ran seemed to have a long climb this afternoon. Never thought would top hill. I completed the 5 miles in 43:03 with 8:29 pace. Looking at the breakdown, my time got slower with the climb and distance.
Overall I had good day of running. Saturday plan on running the course I will be doing in the half marathon the next weekend. Look forward to rest of week.

No comments:

Post a Comment