Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Sept 3, 13 training

So I have completed day 2 of my monthly training. This morning I did 3 sets of the following: 10 pull ups, 20 push ups, 15 squats with 30 sec rest between sets. Then I did 15 burpees and 3x12 hammer curls.
Then about 2 hrs after workout, I jogged the 4.5 miles to work in 39:21. Little slower than yesterday. After work I jogged back home 4.5 miles in 39:42. I was sore from yesterday so runs were slower. Going to take a week to get use to the running 2x day. After my run did my daily ab routine consisting of: 25 sit ups, 25 crunches, 15 scissor kicks, 20 Mason twists. Stretch and rollout on the foam roller for cool down and flexibility.
Good day overall. Just continue to push myself to be the best I can. Never quit!!

No comments:

Post a Comment