Thursday, September 5, 2013

Sept 5, 13 training

Today was not great with my training. Don't get me wrong still a descent day, maybe even good day, but just not great. This morning I did my workout. I did 3 rounds of the following with 30 second rest between: 10 pull ups, 20 push ups, 15 squats, 12 alternating dumb bell curls. Finished workout with 15 burpees.
About 2 hrs after workout, I jogged my 4.5 miles to work. Felt good this morning on the jog. Time still under 40 min for the run.
This afternoon was a different story. About 2 miles into run, I just had nothing in the tank. I was worn out. I did manage to get in almost 2.25 miles, then was done and had someone pick me up.
Tonight I did my ab routine: 25 sit ups, 25 crunches, 15 scissors, 20 Mason twist and 15 Superman's.
Tomorrow is another day. We will see what it brings on the commute. I have logged 33.75 miles so far for the week. The most done in a while. And week is not over. Until tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment