Tuesday, September 24, 2013

September 24, 2013 running

Today was my running day. I ran to work and home. I increased my distance today. I went from 4.5 to 6 miles per run. This morning I was pretty sore  from yesterday's workout. It took a little time this morning with the run for me to loosen up. But after I got loose I ended up with pretty good time. Completed the run in 52:52. This course had an extra hill that I had not run before and it was tough.
This afternoon's run was even more interesting. I had become more sore as day went on. So it took longer to get loose with this run. I also took a completely different route home. This route ended up being further than expected. I ended running 7.4 miles in 1:06:48.
So today I have totalled 13.4 miles. Over all was a great day! I look forward to rest of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment