Sunday, April 21, 2013

Marathon Training

    The next 24 weeks I will be training to complete my first marathon. I will not give up the training for obstacle course races because I run a Spartan Sprint 2 weeks after the marathon, but I will shift gears in my training. I will focus more on distance running 4x week. I will be running short to medium distances 3x week with a long run on Saturdays. I will be doing sprint intervals and my workouts 2x week. My sprint intervals and workouts will change every 4 weeks to prevent my body from adjusting.
     During these 24 weeks I promise myself that I will eat healthy, work my tail off, and accomplish all set goals. I will train like every day is my last. All goals will be reached and surpassed. I am determined to be leaner, faster, in better health, and the best I can at every activity.

No comments:

Post a Comment