Sunday, November 25, 2012

Next phase preparation

Today I have began my preparation for the next phase of my fitness journey. I have set up my routine for the next 13 weeks. I will alternating P90X and Insanity every 2 weeks along with running sprints in AM 3 days a week, swimming 1/2 mile 2 days a week and running 3-5 miles 4 nights a week. With the weather getting colder, the running will be tougher on my body. Nutrition during this time will be very improtant. I will continue following my Paleo style eating adding beans at night to my meal for some complex carbs. I would enjoy any recipe suggestions that can be used with this style eating. Also I encourage the development of your own workout programs to fit your lifestyle. I found by developing my own, it has allowed me to continue my fitness journey without burnout. If anyone has a workout that they have designed and would like to share for me or anyone else to try, please post. I will be more than willing to try new workouts, for me the crazier the better. Stay focused and determined cause a new "you" could be right around the corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment