Friday, November 30, 2012

Day 5 Workout

Day 5 is in the books. I did legs and back on P90X this AM. I found out that with all the workouts I did over the past 26 weeks that my legs were neglected jus a little bit. I have never liked lunges and they do lots of them on this workout. Very shakey during leg routines. I have noticed though, 26 weeks ago when I started everything, I was only able to do 6-8 pull ups with about 100 lbs of assistance and the last workout before San Francisco could do 15-20 with 20 lbs assistance, now I can do 8-10 reps per set without asistance. I am excited about that. So it shows with hard work and determination that you can accomplish anything that you set your mind to. You might have periods of time that you fail, but don't give up, continue pushing and the rewards will be worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment