Monday, November 4, 2013

November 4, 2013 training

I was back at it today. Training at 430 AM this morning in the cold. I really enjoy working out in this weather.
This morning I did my Tabata routine. I increased to 25# dumb bells for the curls. That really taxed my biceps today. They are my weakest body part and the one I most want to develop.
I then did my new ab routine. I added couple more abdominal exercises. Man it was tough. The Russian twist and v-ups really kicked my butt.
After my ab routine, I did my 50 burpees. I just set a pace and worked my way through. Killer! Starting to like burpees:-)
This evening I did my sprints instead of this morning. I think it helped my sprints. I did 1.4 miles with the 6 sprints. Felt strong throughout the sprints. 
So overall I had a great workout.
Today's workout
Tabata workout
Elevator push ups
Rest
Pull ups
Rest
Alt dumb bell curls
Rest
Towel pull ups
Rest
Squat concentration curls
Rest
Pistol squat right
Rest
Alt hammer curls
Rest
Pistol squat left
Rest
Rest 1 min b/w rounds. Repeat 3x

Abdominals
Toes to bar 12
Crunches 60
Russian twists 100 (50 each)
V-ups 20
Crunchy frog 20
Straight leg Soldier March 20 each leg
Underhand sandbag toss 15# 20

Burpees 50

Sprints 6x1 min with 2 min recovery
Great routine today!

No comments:

Post a Comment