Saturday, November 2, 2013

November 1, 2013 training/running

I know did not post on Friday. So here is what I did. It was crazy day at work and with the kids for Halloween. Our trick or treating on Thurs got cancelled due to weather. But anyway here was my day.
Friday morning I got up early and did my Tabata routine. After the routine I did abs. Today I added TOES TO BAR for one of my abdominal routines. I did 12 of these. They are extremely tough. Only been able to 6-8 in the past. Tells me abs are getting stronger. After my ab routine I did burpees. Then I finsihed with 6x1 min sprints with 2 min recovery.
When I finished with my workout, I went in to get ready for work. Hr and 45 min later it was time to head into work. Today I jogged 4.5 miles to work. And then this afternoon I jogged back the 4.5 miles. So I got 9 miles in for the day.
Today's training was great.
Tabata routine
Elevator push ups
Rest
Pull ups
Rest
Alt dumbbell curls
Rest
Towel pull ups
Rest
Squat concentration curls
Rest
Pistol squat left
Rest
Alt hammer curls
Rest
Pistol squat right
Rest
Rest 1 min then repeat. Total 3 rounds

Abdominals
Toes to bar 12
Crunches 60
Russian twist 25
V-ups 20
Crunchy frog 20

Burpees 30

Sprints 6x1 min with 2 min recovery.

Jog 4.5 miles in AM
Jog 4.5 miles in PM

Happy training!

No comments:

Post a Comment