Tuesday, November 12, 2013

November 12, 2013 running

Today I was my running day. What am I saying...everyday is running day for next 2 weeks. This morning my run was pretty chilly. Showed 46 and felt like 41, well it felt colder. Especially with the light misting rain I ran in. The run was just a regular run, no sprints. Completed the 4.5 miles in 40:13 an 8:56 mile pace.
This afternoon's run was not chilly, it was cold. The wind was blowing pretty hard on run home and it blew right in my face for about 3.5 miles of the run. Temp this afternoon was 36 but felt like 29 according to weather channel. Whatever! It felt like 20. I completed the return run in 40:44 a 9:04 mile pace.
After getting home I spent 25 minutes on foam roll and doing some yoga poses to increase flexibility. My IT bands has some really good trigger points in them. I want to cry when rolling on them. The yoga poses are very basic, but I can feel the stretches. Think this will really help my running. Hope everyone had great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment