Monday, January 28, 2013

1/28/13 Workout

Started my workout routines in a new place today. I moved over weekend and will not be joining a gym for several months. All workouts will be outside. The park I am running at has pull up bar, incline bench for sit ups, parallel dips bars, few other types of stations. Only weights that will be used is the 2 pairs of dumb bells I have and a weighted vest. Looks like will get me some sand and make weighted bags for lifting. Really looking forward to these next few months. Also will be increasing my running to 30 miles a week. Today's routine was great! Cold outside, but felt great.
Routine
Run 1.5 miles
40 Burpees
40 mt climbers
Run 1.5 miles
30 squat jumps
2x30 push ups
Run 1.5 miles
75 jumping jacks
16 alt squat lunge w/ jump

No comments:

Post a Comment