Friday, January 25, 2013

1/25/13 Workout

Today was a lot different than anything I have done. I took yesterday off to allow my body to rest to see how well or if could do today's routine. The routine was presented as a challenge. I had to bike 5 km, row 5 km and run 5 km in under an hour. I was not worried about biking and running, but the rowing had me nervous. Did not know how long that would take and was wondering if would have enough to make up any differences. I started with the rowing this morning and was extremely surprised. My 5 km row and run were pretty much equal in time. I completed the entire workout in 57 min. I will use this at least once a month to see where my endurance is. I would like to work on completing this in around 50 min. So have some work to do. I know could push harder on the run, got to get rowing time down.

No comments:

Post a Comment